Welcome to [royaljoinery.ae]
[royaljoinery.ae] (“Website”) is owned and operated by United Al Saqer Group LLC (“Company including its subsidiaries, affiliates,” “UASG”, “we”, “us”, “our) which is a leading business group in United Arab Emirates.
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) set out the basis upon which you (“Users”, “you”, “your”) can access and use this Website through a computer system, mobile device or through an application to browse and seek information about our business.
If you have any questions about the Website, about our business – in most cases – you will be able to find the information on the respective business website or in these Terms. If you cannot find an answer to your query, then please feel free to contact us at the email address specified in the Contact section below.
- The Website enables Users to know about our business offering various products and services. By accessing the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any of the Terms, your sole recourse is to stop using the Website.
- The Company may amend these Terms at any time by posting an updated version of the Terms on this Website. The Company encourages you to check this Website regularly for any amendments to the Terms and to read the Terms each time you access this Website. Your continued use of this Website will constitute your express consent to these Terms.
- Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights, either as a consumer or otherwise.
USE OF WEBSITE
- The Company tries to keep all information on this Website up to date, but it may not be correct all of the time. You should independently check the information you use is correct and you use this Website at your own risk. If you find any incorrect information, you can notify the Company by calling or emailing at the details specified in the Contact section below.
- You must not conduct or promote any illegal activities while using this Website. This includes any activities that (in Company’s opinion) breach copyright, infringe on privacy or infringe any third party rights as well as activities that are defamatory to third persons. To do so may lead to prosecution.
- You must not use this Website to generate unsolicited emails, spam or promotional materials to other users. You must not do anything to cause damage to this Website or other users of the Website, including any technical damage to the other computers. You must not introduce any malware/viruses or other material designed to adversely affect the operation of the Website, affect any other users of the Website or affect any equipment or any data in the Website. You must not attempt to gain access to the system that runs the Website. You must not interfere with the security of the Website, its services, system resources or network. You must not use the Website in any manner that could damage, overburden or impair the Website nor harvest or otherwise collect any information about the Users. You must not link to the Website without seeking Company’s prior written consent. You must not frame the Website on another website without seeking the Company’s prior written consent. You must not change, edit, add to or produce summaries of its content anywhere else.
- Please note that it is illegal to provide false information-name, phone number or fraudulently obtained information. Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this Website may be subject to prosecution. The Company does not guarantee that the Company will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this Website, or will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this Website.
NO OFFER TO PURCHASE
No information or material on this Website is to be construed to be an offer or solicitation for purchase. The material on this Website is provided for informational purposes only.
CHANGE OF WEBSITE AND CESSATION OF OPERATIONS
The Company reserves the right to change or correct any errors or omissions in the Website, and to alter, limit or discontinue the provision of any of the services provided via the Website, at any time without prior notice to you. The Company will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on the Website, but it reserves the right to delete, modify, or supplement the content of the Website at any time for any reason without prior notification.
RELATED BUSINESS LINKS
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND ADVERTISEMENTS
- This Website may contain links to other websites. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the content, privacy practices and other practices of any websites operated by a third party and the Company does not assume responsibility for the content or practices of such websites. You should check the terms and conditions and privacy policies for all third party websites you visit to understand their procedures.
If you use any material, or visit any linked website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive material. The Company does not endorse and are not responsible for the use of, or the content of, any third party websites. The Company is not responsible for anything that may happen when you use them.
- The Website content is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights. The Company, or our licensors or our affiliates or our contractors and or participating corporations, retain all rights in such content. You are only permitted to access and use this Website for personal purposes. You may not use the Website, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content or software contained within the Website.
- The United Al Saqer (the name and logo) are registered trademarks of United Al Saqer Group LLC in the United Arab Emirates. The affiliates and subsidiaries name and logos are registered trademarks of the respective affiliate/subsidiary.
The Company is not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in any advertising or sponsorship material on the Website.
USER CONDUCT AND USER GENERATED CONTENT
You agree to comply with all legal requirements of the jurisdiction in which you are located with regard to your use of the Website, and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for ensuring your own familiarity with such requirements and your own compliance with the same. The Website may at times provide opportunities for users to post reviews and other comments, questions, suggestions or other information (“User Generated Content”) on the Website. You warrant that any such User Generated Content submitted by you to the Website is original (and does not infringe the copyright of others), and you hereby grant the Company a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use such User Generated Content so submitted, without any further recourse to you, and you hereby waive any moral rights in such User Generated Content. You agree that you will not post any content that is contrary to morality, defamatory, inflammatory, that infringes copyright, or that may otherwise breach common decency or be contrary to law. The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and edit or remove any activity or User Generated Content, and takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Generated Content posted by you or any third party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Website and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and any of their owners, officers, directors, managers, members, agents, and employees, expressly disclaim (to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law) any and all express, implied, and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer virus, title, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the maximum extent permissible by applicable law, Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective suppliers, and any of their owners, officers, directors, managers, members, agents, and employees:
- Are not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages or loss (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) arising out of, or in way connected with, the use or inability to use the Website and its content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, and whether or not company is advised of the possibility of such damages; and
- Exclude any and all liability for damages caused by, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any communications due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or on the Website or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from use of the Website.
- Where it is not possible to exclude liability under applicable law, you agree that company’s maximum liability for any corresponding claim shall be limited to an amount of AED 100.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective suppliers, and any of their owners, officers, directors, managers, members, agents, and employees, from and against any claims, liabilities, suits, judgments, litigation costs, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages (actual and consequential), fines, penalties, and attorneys’ fees or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature arising from or in any way related to your use of the Website, including, but not limited to those brought by you or on your behalf in excess of the liability described above, or by third parties as a result of your breach of these Terms, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or your use of the Website.
RELATIONSHIP AND NOTICE
- None of the provisions of these Terms will be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and Company and you will have no authority to bind the Company in any manner whatsoever.
- Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices to the Company from you will be given by email at the email address provided under Contact Section. Any notices to you from the Company will be given by notices posted on the Website or by email to the email address you provide to Company during the registration process. A notice shall be deemed to be received by the party within 48 hours after any such email is sent from the other party.
To fulfill our obligations to you under these Terms, we may wish to communicate with you by email and/or by posting notices on the Website. You agree to receive communications from us electronically and those electronic communications will satisfy any legal requirement for communications which need to be in writing.
The Company may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website, without prior notice, if it believes that your conduct is in violation of these Terms, applicable law, or otherwise harmful to the interests of the Company or any third party. Notwithstanding, such termination or suspension, you agree that you will continue to be subject to the obligations which, by their nature, survive such termination or suspension, including the obligations relating to Intellectual Property Rights, User Generated Content, etc.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Terms shall be governed by the laws of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Any dispute regarding these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Abu Dhabi. If any portion of the Terms is held to be unenforceable, invalid or illegal by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of the Terms shall not be affected.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable and can be deleted without altering the essence of these Terms, the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force or effect.
- No Waiver: Any failure by the Company to enforce any terms set out in these Terms or other policies with you is not a waiver of Company’s rights to enforce those terms.
United Al Saqer Group LLC, commercial licence no. CN-114290 has a registered office [P.O Box 46468 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates], UAE. You can contact us regarding the Website, or these Terms, on [firstname.lastname@example.org]